Saturday, May 7, 2011

Will Today Be The Day: Day 21




Dear Little One,

It has officially been four weeks since we first thought you might appear. Now we only have four days left where we are left to wonder.

Today your Dad and I spent our final Saturday, just the two of us, enjoying time together. Neighbor Jeff, who you will meet shortly, came over this afternoon and took a few photos of your Dad and I. As much as I love taking pictures of other moms, I have not been so great about taking them while I have been pregnant with you. And while your Dad is a fantastic photographer, we needed to get a few with him:)

Your Dad, as always, was super patient with me. Even after Jeff left, I made him take even more photos and we even set-up a few with the timer. It was fun..for me at least and I am very thankful for your patient Daddy. Just so you know, when we were getting married, our favorite engagement photo was sitting on our front porch. Now this is the shot we take to mark momentous occasions and hopefully in another week, we will have a photo with you!

Tonight we had a Saturday date night. We went for dessert first at Jimmy Cone (twice in one week...yum!) Then we headed to our favorite Chinese restaurant. It was a great day and we can not wait for you to join us for days like this.

So thank you for giving your Mom and Dad some time together, but will tomorrow be the day??

It's Mother's Day and I would love to celebrate it with you!

xoxo,

Your Mom


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this photo of you. You look stunning! xoxo --Sharyn

    ReplyDelete