Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I seriously can't get enough of this kid...





So yes...I know...I have failed so many of you when it has come to blogging. There are so many things to catch up on that I keep meaning to just sit down and go through photos and create posts. I have realized that this daunting task however it preventing ANY posts, so excuse me while I play catch up/post our life a little out of order.

The photos above are from this weekend. We headed to a wedding for the Tenney family. When you marry into the DeFrehn's...you also adopt the Catonguays, Tenneys and Millers. It is awesome and I am very thankful for such an awesome extended family.

The wedding was Adalynn's first "formal event" and we had a blast. I of course, thoroughly enjoyed her bow/poof. It reminded me a bit of the royal wedding and all of those silly hats... I loved it on her. She is growing SO fast and I seriously just can't get enough of this kid:)

No comments:

Post a Comment