Saturday, January 30, 2010

Jack and a New Camera!


Jack is growing like a weed. Though we still call him a cow...he won't go downstairs...he is quite a tall and thin little doggie. and easily towers over Abby. He has now met the next door neighbors dog, Pico and has started going out back by himself. Such a good little big dog!

It has been EXTREMELY cold this week and makes us look forward to warm summer days by the pool. Our most exciting news---> We bought a new camera for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO exciting. I have been extremely fortunate that Jeff and Kate allowed me to use their camera to let me figure out what I wanted. You can thank them for the pictures on this website. Now I have a beautiful camera headed my way:) Thanks Kate and Jeff. You can be certain pictures will follow as soon as it arrives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment