Monday, May 3, 2010

It's Been Awhile...


So you may think that our lack of posts means we became frozen in time under the mountains of snow that came upon us in February. While yes there were mountains of snow, we have thawed and our blogging break is over. Sean and I have had so much going on since our last post!


Since Hunter's Christening and the posting of my photos from the event, I have had a HUGE response to my photography! Well one thing has led to another and I have been blessed with the amazing opportunity of starting a full-fledged photography business, SweetBee Photography!!


My weekends have been filled with shoots, and week nights with photo editing. I even had the amazing opportunity to shoot a wedding with my wedding photographer Abby Jiu in NYC which got picked up by a huge wedding blog! Sean and I feel so blessed that it has taken off like it has.


In other news, Jack has grown by leaps and bounds, Sean has redone our shower and we are back to enjoying our porch and our deck! I promise to not let this go for another few months, but in the mean time make sure to check out my site, photography blog and book me for all of your photography needs today;)

No comments:

Post a Comment