Sunday, April 17, 2011

DeFrehn Photo Series Will Today Be the Day: Day 1


Dear Little One,

Will today be the day? That is what I keep asking myself. A week ago today, you decided to to let us know you were on your way in the form of contractions every two minutes. The doctors are letting you enjoy your cozy little home a little while longer and now I am just waiting for the day you arrive. I am not allowed to do much (contractions and little sleep are not much fun), but I am starting a picture series until you get here to pass the time. Today is a picture of the fence daddy worked on painting for you. After last week, we didn't know if we would get it done before you got here, but your daddy did a great job.

Maybe tomorrow will be the day.

Xoxo,

Your Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment