Friday, April 29, 2011

Will Today Be The Day: Day 13


Dear Little One,

So you weren't looking to upstage the royal wedding...very sweet of you. You did however do an excellent job of keeping your Mom awake for it:) Your dad slept while I watched the wedding. The bride was beautiful and if you are a little girl, I am sure you will hear about this wedding like I heard about Princess Diana from my Mom and Grandma.

Today for lunch, your Dad got me out of the house. It was a thrilling trip...Starbucks and the grocery store...per my request of course. I wanted to just go somewhere where I could walk around a bit and find something to eat. So a decaf Frappe in hand, we got some things for lunch and groceries for the weekend. It was just nice to be out.

Your dad has been working hard on everything around the house while I have been taking care of you. He has worked especially hard on the yard and garden and today his hard work paid off- We enjoyed our very first strawberries of the season. They were tiny, but delicious.

Tonight, your Dad went to the Dwelling Place's Annual Carnival of Chocolates. It is always such a fun event, but I obviously am a little busy taking care of you and too nervous to be out for any period of time. If I wasn't nervous enough about your arrival a few weeks ago, I certainly am now. It really feels like it could be at any minute.

How about in just a few minutes? Ok...maybe tomorrow will be the day.

Hope to see you soon.

xoxo,

Your Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment