Saturday, April 30, 2011

Will Today Be The Day: Day 14

[No Photo]

Dear Little One,

There is no photo today. I am very sorry. However, the reason is not because I was tired, but because I seemed to have a good amount of energy! Your dad and I got up early and he made me delicious pancakes with banana and strawberry topping. Your dad worked on some things around the house while I was able to get some photography sessions completed.

Since you still didn't seem to be budging, we thought we would get things moving with some spicy food for lunch and a long walk. Actually, we took TWO walks- one with the dogs and one with just the two of us. No such luck. We came home and I read while your dad went back out in the garden. It was such a nice day.

It will be an even better day when you are here.

Can't wait.

Love,

Your Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment