Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Will Today Be The Day: Day 10


Dear Little One,

Today's post is early so maybe there is still time left in the day for your to arrive;) I am beginning to think you are just enjoying your little (or not so little) home as much as possible. I am not convinced you have much more room in there. It is gorgeous outside once again. Are you waiting for a thunderstorm? I made Daddy take this picture of me. I think the same thing every time I take a photo as I do when I blog...will this be the last one?

So will today be the last blog and tomorrow will be the day?

I love you.

Love,

Your Mom

2 comments:

  1. Can you tell the baby that his or her favorite non relative is waiting to see him or her? Cuz I betcha he or she was just waiting to hear that I was gonna come snuggle the crap out him or her to be ready to pop out.
    Love the posts!

    ReplyDelete